Autumn is here! Still feels like Summer though! I love it! The stores are filled with Autumn fashion but to be honest the weather is so lovely I just want to relish these last summery days.
One of my go to pieces at the moment is our www.kellyandport.com.au Annaliese Culottes. They are so comfortable and cool to wear yet, can be dressed up or down. Layer them as the air turns a little crisp in the mornings over the net month. In this weather, you can wear a crop top like our Jenna top. Add a knit, vest or jacket if it is cool in the morning, take it off as it warms up through the day.
Wear a flat shoe during the day and then for evening or a dressy look, a sparkly pump.
A few things to keep in mind when wearing culottes :
1. They are usually designed with a high waist, so you will want to tuck your top in to show this detail off or it will make you look boxy. At the least half tuck so your silhouette goes in at waist.
2. A fitted top will look best especially if it is cropped just at the waistband as the waist can be shown off and a belt added to waist band for detail and more highlighting of the waist area.
3. As they are not quite pants and they cut off at the calf this can be flattering as they tend to have an A line shape but if you are a little shorter wear a nude or skin tone shoe to give more length to the leg. A heel or a wedge will always help too.
4. Have some fun! These are an option for your wardrobe to change up your jeans or tailored pants. A simple knit camisole accessorised with a statement necklace and off you go!
5. There is nothing to say you can't wear them with converse sneakers or vans, throw on an oversizes top make sure you tuck in just a bit. This is an easy comfy look that looks great.
6. A cute little jacket is always an option as it gets cooler too. A cropped one will balance the flared bottoms out, however i have also seen them worn with a long line trench coat and they looked very cool!
You can order your culottes at email@example.com